Monday, January 14, 2008

top 10 favorite movies...or 15

...i see myself of a bit of a "Movie Buff" (if anything about me is "buff" it's gonna be movies...) but not the kind that can spout quotes from movies i've only seen once 10 years ago... anyway I'll just list my top 15 faves (in no particular order) and see what you think (I tried to do only 10 but couldn't narrow it down):


  1. The Shawshank Redemption
  2. Mallrats
  3. Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrells
  4. Basic
  5. Goodfellas
  6. Bad Boys
  7. Wedding Crashers
  8. Good Will Hunting
  9. Fight Club
  10. Pulp Fiction
  11. Resevior Dogs
  12. The Usual Suspects
  13. The Princess Bride
  14. Full Metal Jacket
  15. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

There are probably some that I missed and will add on later, but for now that should give you a good idea.


-dwb

2 comments:

Matt said...

What?! No Boondock Saints? No Jay and Silent Bob? You made me watch a handful of cinematic treasures. Maybe you should publish a Top 100 Byrd Flicks. No rankings, just an alphabetical list.

Devon said...

Ya know... that's not a bad idea... To Be Continued...