Monday, April 20, 2009

Three Sizes

Fun with sizes... (and after reviewing the post, fun with parenthesis as well)

So after getting the first of the three brews (the larger one) I asked the waitress for a smaller beer (Miller Light in case anyone is wondering... but if you really know me then you weren't wondering... you already knew). She proceeded to bring the itty bitty one (actually a shot-glass of beer) as a joke, i hope... cause it was funny. We all had a good laugh (me, the empty "cannon of beer" and the shot-glass full of beer, yes, we all laughed heartily)... and she brought me the regular pint glass of ML. I then felt the need to take a picture and post it here...

Moral: Little beers need lovin' too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like something you would do if they asked you for a smaller beer.

Adam