Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Get your Fiber on!

Alright... Again, it's been a while since my last post. But this time I wanted to do a bit of advertising. I tend to think that my hair is fantastic! In fact, I know it is! It is SO awesometown that usually when nuns pass me on the sidewalk they weep giant tears... So stellar is my mop that when I eat next to someone with worse hair than me (which is ALWAYS, as you can imagine) that person's food taste waaaaay better!

However, none of this outrageously fantastic hairness (or semi-unbelievable side effects) would be possible without American Crew and their little product called Fiber.



Now, recently I have tried to give a little something back to the world! I decided to shave my head (to raise money for Breast Cancer partially). I wanted to give others around me a chance to feel like they have great hair!



If only they could take my hair (previous to the shaving of course) and put it on a supermodel he/she (yes, she, my hair was that groovy) might take over the entire modeling world!

One last shout out to American Crew for producing Fiber and helping to make my hair super duper for so many years!

-dwb

4 comments:

Davchamat said...

Yeah, I guess your hairs are pretty cool . . . Even that part where thy don't have as many follicular friends. (And, yes, I can say that . . . I'm bald!)

Matt said...

I'm about out of my AC Fiber, can you send me yours now that you don't need it? Remember, I'm cheap and it'll save me $14.

Adam said...

That is nice of you to shave your head for breast cancer. Plus, now your head looks much more boob-like.

Devon said...

I know!!! Double bonus! I'm glad its growning back now though... starting to long for the "fantastic" hair again!