Sunday, August 16, 2009

My dog has a problem...


So I need to make an admission to the world... My dog is addicted to balls. Seriously! Balls! I know, I know, you say "but she's a dog... Of course she likes balls". But this degree of sickness is far more than any other I have seen in my soon-to-be 29 years of life (birthday gifts are welcome... Oct. 6th)...

To prove my point, I've taken a digital photograph (some kids call them "pics") via my cellular telephone of my dog laying completely content with an over-sized tennis ball in her mouth...



She played in the pool all day... And was exhausted... However, she is o addicted to balls that she had to keep one in her mouth the entire time she was relaxing...

Sad thing is, I knew some girls in college with the same issue!

-dwb

2 comments:

Azja Kathleen said...

That is 100% hilarious! I can feel her pain. I once carried my DVD collection around with me all the time. Then it got too big. Then I started collecting vinyl. So then I had these 'Joe vs. The Volcano' sized chests I had to roll around with me everywhere, and I couldn't use public transportation or go shopping or go to movie theaters or anything. So I finally had to leave it all at home. Too bad my obsession wasn't as easy to carry around as a tennis ball.

Azja Kathleen said...

By the way, these comments are from Erik, not Azja. She hasn't started collecting anything yet. Unless you count hearts, cuz she totally got mine - how cheezy was that!? hehe